Thank you for trying AMP!
You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!
The Office of Children, Youth and Families (CYF) oversees the policies and programs of the Department of Transitional Assistance, the Department of Youth Services, the Department of Children and Families, and the Office for Refugees and Immigrants. CYF supports a vision that all young people grow up to be healthy, caring and economically self-sufficient adults. Through partnerships with local municipalities, community based organizations, federal and state agencies, CYF manages or supports the following programs:
• Safe and Successful Youth Initiative
• Unaccompanied Homeless Youth Commission
• Families and Children Requiring Assistance Advisory Board
• Mass 2-1-1: Information and Referral Resource for Families and Children Requiring Assistance
• Family Resource Centers
• Massachusetts Young Children’s Health Interventions for Learning and Development ( MYCHILD)
• Statewide Trauma Network
• Marijuana Law (2008 Ballot Question 2) Community Service Program
• Children Awaiting Resolution of Disposition (CARD) Reports
• Governor's Statewide Youth Council
• Domestic Violence Prevention and Intervention
• Unified Planning Teams