Forest County Marriage License

Register & Clerk Of Orphans' Court, 526 Elm Street #2, PA, 16353

Phone: 814-755-3526
Category: Marriage License
State: Pennsylvania

Marriage license applications can be obtained from the County Clerk's Office. You can complete the Marriage License application form online before coming to the office.   If you apply online, you will still need to visit the Clerk's Office to complete the license process.  Both applicants must be present to sign the license at the time of issuance. Residents and nonresidents are eligible to apply for a marriage license.

The marriage ceremony must be performed within 60 days of the issuance of the license. After the marriage ceremony, the marriage license must be returned to the County Marriage License Bureau.

When applying for a marriage license both spouses must apply in person. If one or both of the applicants are minors, under 18 years of age may need parental consent.

All applicants must present the following:

One (1) valid identification is required with the applicant's picture, signature, and date of birth, a Driver License issued by any state in the U.S., Passport, a U.S. Military ID, Alien Registration Card, or State ID issued by DMV are acceptable. Anyone issued a Social Security Card must provide their number. All U.S. citizens and residents must provide their Social Security Number. Non-U.S. Citizens may provide one of the following valid Identifications:  Alien Registration Card, US State issued Driver's License, or Passport if they do not have a Social Security Number. If either applicant has been previously married, the exact date of the last divorce, death or annulment must be provided.  If the divorce took place in the County go to the Family Online Case Search and view the docket link for final judgment date which is date of divorce.